RESOLUTE Partners closed out the 2015 year in a strong fashion and is continuing the momentum in 2016.
The company has seen continued work in the wired and wireless network design and security, engineering and installation, as well as significant federal movement around energy management systems and control systems (EMCS). The company looks forward to sharing updates on additional wireless, broadband, and energy amanegement projects in the near future.
Here are several standout projects to date in 2016:
- Selected by Johnson Controls to design and deploy an expansive secure radio frequency (RF) network for an EMS project on an Army base in Southern California
- Selected by Seneca Telecommunications, LLC to design, deploy and secure Authority to Operate (ATO) large EMIS network that includes residential electrical metering and secure RF connectivity on an Army installation in the upper Mid-West through the government risk management framework (RMF) security process
- Designed and installed Wi-Fi network service at the Regional Training Institute at Camp Niantic, a National Guard training center in Groton, Connecticut
- Designed and deployed an advanced wireless network for Vencore, a defense contractor providing information solutions, engineering and analysis to the U.S. Intelligence Community, Department of Defense and Federal/Civilian Agencies
- Wi-Fi network survey and performance assessment for the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Foreign Agriculture Service (FAS) in Washington, D.C
- Selected for wireless site survey at new Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Savannah, GA
- Engineers a reliable, scalable, IP video security network for Rolling Meadows Apartment Complex in Rocky Mount, NC
- Asset acquisition of SUMMIT Technologies, a Vermont-based company that enables and empowers wireless mobility